Here's a to do list when it comes to pre-vacation cleaning.
- Throw out or use food that will go bad while you're on vacation. That means eating all fruits that my be left out or throwing out leftovers from last week.
- Be sure to wash all the dirty dishes. Dirty dishes can attract insects and bacteria. When you get back from a long trip the last thing you want to do is clean a sink full of dishes.
- Clean the bathrooms! A week or two of letting bacteria breed in your dirty toilet is not going to make an inviting environment.
- Do the laundry. No one wants to wear dirty clothes on vacation, or do laundry when you come back from vacation.
- Make sure to empty and clean all garbage containers before you leave. Garbage can rott with time, breeding insects and creating foul odors. Removing garbage from you home before a vacation will make sure you don't have to do extra cleaning when you come home.
Want to clean less and live more? We offer professional maid services to the West Side of Los Angeles including Santa Monica, Culver City, Studio City, Burbank, and more. Let us know if you have special cleaning requirements, and we will work with you to accommodate your needs. We service houses, offices, and more!
Let us clean your home: Call (310) 458-6541 to get a FREE quote today!
Santa Monica, California maid service that services the West Los Angeles area.