With Fall upon us, it is a good time to do some house cleaning and maintenance. We have compiled some tips which point out cleaning areas of interest. Whether you're renting an apartment or own a house on the beach, these tips will help you enjoy a healthier autumn while we enjoy this great California weather.
Fully Clean the Refrigerator
- Disinfect and clean the inside
- Vacuum the outside and clean condenser coils to improve efficiency
- Check dates on all items, throw away expired stuff
- Open a box of baking soda on one of the shelves for deodorizing and freshness
Clean the Stove
- Clean the stove with stove cleaning solvents
- Clean grime on external sides
- Dust underneath
- Check oven manual for specific instructions
Clean the Dishwasher
- Clean and disinfect interior lining
- Check instructions
Pollen and Bugs Maintenance
- Clean Bedding w/ very hot water to disinfect
- Shampoo Carpets
- Bathe pets
- Vacuum Blinds/Curtains
Fully Clean Bathrooms
- Clean mold and bacteria
- Sinks, tub, toilet bowl
These are just some tips to make your home clean and inviting to your family and friends, while also a healthier place for you to live.
If you need help, we can keep your home clean. Cleanliness is really the most important step to prevent dangerous germs from living in your home. We offer professional maid services to the West Side of Los Angeles including Santa Monica, Culver City, Studio City, Burbank, and more. Let us know if you have special cleaning requirements, and we will work with you to accommodate your needs. We service houses, offices, and more!